Luxuriously finished and furnished 3-room apartment of approximately 95 m2 with a spacious roof terrace located on the first and second floor of the modern apartment complex "Zonnezijde" on the Burgemeester de Voogtlaan in Wilnis, available from December 1 for € 1,995 per month exclusive.
The apartment is located in the apartment building 'Zonnezijde', which was built around 2008. Zonnezijde was the first residential building in the Netherlands with the 'Zonnewoning' label. By using FSC® wood, solar panels and a maximum southern orientation, energy consumption is reduced on the one hand while using sustainable materials on the other. This is a very energy-efficient and luxuriously finished home in a very accessible location in Wilnis.
Upon arrival you will find a nice communal garden with an ornamental pond. The mailboxes are located at the main entrance. You will find the elevator in the center of the general outdoor area, but you can also reach the first floor via a wide staircase in the form of a footbridge, where the entrance of the house is located. You enter the spacious hall that provides access to a smaller bedroom on the left, which is currently used as an office. Immediately on the right side you can find a separate toilet, which is also equipped with a urinal. Further on through the hall you have access to the spacious high-end bathroom, which is equipped with beautiful tiling, both a spacious double walk-in shower and a double sink, double mirrors with lighting, and a towel radiator. Finally, at the rear of the building, on this floor you will find the spacious bedroom with a spacious double bed (200x220 cm), a spacious built-in wardrobe, lighting and a handy layout. The bedroom also has air conditioning. Via the staircase on this floor you reach the living room with open kitchen. The high ceiling of approx. 3.5 m and the large windows create a special spacious feeling.
The spacious kitchen has a cooking island that can be expanded to sit and dine with several people. In addition, it has a lot of cupboard space and is equipped with all modern conveniences. The kitchen has a spacious gas stove with grill plate, dishwasher, steam oven, oven, built-in coffee maker and spacious fridge-freezer combination. The Siemens appliances, the stone counter top and the wooden accents in the kitchen contribute to the high-quality appearance of the kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is a separate storage room, where the central heating and washing machine can also be found.
The living room offers a nice lounge area and again plenty of storage space.
From the living room you have access to your own south-facing roof terrace via a walkway.
Finally, this luxuriously finished and fully furnished apartment has its own storage room in the basement, as well as a covered private parking space with electric charging station, which is connected to its own power supply. All in all, a beautiful turn-key home in an easily accessible location in Wilnis.
- Available from December 1st
- Excellent insulation, energy label A
- Price is based on a rental period of at least 12 months
- Low energy costs due to the solar boiler, the sun position and the good insulation
- The doors in the apartment are extra wide (suitable for wheelchair use)
- Covered private parking space available with electric charging station connected to its own power supply
- Service costs € 55,- per month applicable
- Window cleaner available several times a year and included in the costs
- Wooden floor and kit work have recently been provided with extensive maintenance
- Screens present throughout the apartment
- The master bedroom will be provided with a new curtain
- Deposit is equal to 2 months rent
- Sofa is replaced by a new one
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking not allowed.
- Good location in relation to roads and easily accessible from, among others, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Vinkeveen and Aalsmeer
- Final cleaning €100,- excluding 21% VAT to be paid prior to check in
- Apartment has very nice outdoor space of approx. 26m2 located on the south